Friday, November 21, 2008

I feel compelled...

I suppose at some point I should join the world blogging. It's peer pressure. I am almost sure that no one is really that interested in what I have to say, but this is easier than writing in a journal. And far more legible. I only have about ten more minutes to write my maiden post before class. It's going to be spastic.

I am a double major in history and poli sci at this point in my life. I am ridiculously nerdy and I love both of those things. However, the list of things I DO NOT love includes: cats, cocky boys, cocky girls, science, fatigue, grinding my teeth, sticky lipgloss, runny noses, miscommunications, close-mindedness, fake people, and buying things with my money. That, of course, is not an all-inclusive list. It goes on and on. If you so desire I can keep going for about a month more on that, which would acutally go against one of the things on my list, ridiculously long and pointlesss things to read. Oh no. I suppose this blog itself goes against that. And perhaps many blogs in general (don't be mad). All well. I am catching up with the rest of the world at the expense of my own values.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I AM SO SO HAPPY YOU WROTE!!! I really look every week and today it was a SURPISE!!! Ps its scout!